Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.634 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,949 (7,926TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (20 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (30 minutes ago)