Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.779 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,172 (7,405TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)