Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.855 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 74% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,136 (2,229TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €350 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beirut costs 0.00 L£ (about 1 hour ago)