Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09827 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,679 (₨149,370) in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bauru costs R$ 230 (about 1 hour ago)