Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09345 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,645 (₨156,719) in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)