Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05784 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 9% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,305 (¥454,802) in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)