Cost of living in Akita, Japan vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05989 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 12% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr34,231 (¥571,526) in Akita.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)