Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09291 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,767 (₨148,168) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)