Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 417 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09441 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,524 (₨122,055) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)