Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05460 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,128 (350,343 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)