Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,362 (﷼ 80,010,699) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥1 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 14,000 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $542 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lomé costs 102 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)