Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,220 (﷼ 91,628,875) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)