Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10618 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,776 (₨63,821) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)