Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09312 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,725 (₨104,434) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (23 minutes ago)