Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09222 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,980 (₨205,825) in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)