Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09846 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,529 (₨106,944) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)