Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10506 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,605 (₨53,352) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (39 minutes ago)