Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 708 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10437 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 70% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr3,715 (₨35,597) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)