Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 429 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32546 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 67% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,273 (Mex$ 19,274) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)