Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 411 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33396 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,944 (Mex$ 29,777) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)