Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 403 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33233 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,190 (Mex$ 30,661) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)