Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.673 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,690 (23,316 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)