Cost of living comparison between Agadir, Morocco and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.694 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,384 (12,089 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (about 1 hour ago)