Cost of living comparison between Agadir, Morocco and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.694 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,140 (14,611 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)