Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,597 (20,380 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)