Cost of living comparison between Afyonkarahisar, Turkey and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.220 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,288 (4,634TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)