Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02430 DKK / YER
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,199 (625,519 ﷼) in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)