Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02769 DKK / YER
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,052 (326,933 ﷼) in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (40 minutes ago)