Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 885 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.385 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 18% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr18,454 (AU$3,427) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)