Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,119 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.732 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 9% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,376 (AU$5,997) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)