Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 875 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.955 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 11% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,096 (AU$6,478) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Jalandhar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)