Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 570 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29036 DKK / ETB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,027 (34,535 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (19 minutes ago)