Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31634 DKK / ETB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,275 (29,320 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)