Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 201 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.161 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 71% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,338 (9,767TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Coimbatore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 200,000TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £505 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,970 (about 5 hours ago)