Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 429 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.545 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,748 (6,308TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (42 minutes ago)