Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.944 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,964 (2,554TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 2 hours ago)