Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.808 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,537 (6,379TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)