Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.845 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,887 (3,190TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (26 minutes ago)