Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13796 DKK / SDG *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 69% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,077 (87,538 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)