Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32684 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,972 (Mex$ 42,748) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (21 minutes ago)