Cost of living comparison between Acapulco, Mexico and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36673 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,639 (Mex$ 15,376) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)