Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.34657 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,336 (Mex$ 41,364) in Acapulco.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)