Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 503 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01696 DKK / NGN *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,070 (829,527 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)