Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02067 DKK / NGN *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,977 (773,035 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨220 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (about 1 hour ago)