Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02233 DKK / NGN *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,868 (352,395 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)