Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02181 DKK / NGN *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,674 (443,680 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)