Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00549 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,429 (4,633,615 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)