Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00533 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 4% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,132 (5,278,188 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)