Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00510 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,267 (6,133,446 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr31,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Granada costs €3.03 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)