Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00564 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,470 (5,229,749 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)