Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00542 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 6% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,788 (5,864,314 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 2 hours ago)