Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00541 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 6% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,746 (6,052,899 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr31,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)