Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,673 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.721 DKK / AED
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,906 (Dirham 15,630) in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)