Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01136 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 5% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,616 (2,781,913 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)