Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01148 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 5% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,529 (2,572,433 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)