Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01129 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,720 (949,449 Franc) in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)