Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01133 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 16% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,671 (1,383,409 Franc) in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (37 minutes ago)