Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,620 (﷼ 30,404,719) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)