Cost of living in Abadan, Iran vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00016 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,897 (﷼ 82,918,659) in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (32 minutes ago)