Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 475 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 9% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr30,183 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)