Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.718 CHF / LYD *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 42% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 4,372 (6,089 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 1 hour ago)