Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03259 CHF / TWD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 52% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,198 (36,760 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)