Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03245 CHF / TWD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 51% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,750 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,824 (56,218 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)