Cost of living in Yantai, China vs Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14653 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 52% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,300 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,050 (20,819元) in Yantai.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)