Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14475 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 57% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,700 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,866 (元19,803) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)