Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 CHF / MMK
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 43% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,750 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,149 (2,962,637 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)