Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14783 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 58% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,700 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,822 (元19,086) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kisumu costs Shilling97 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$85 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)