Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14475 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 13% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,600 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 5,753 (元39,743) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)