Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15369 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 40% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,700 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,991 (元25,967) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)