Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14496 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 58% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,800 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,863 (19,748元) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)