Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07344 CHF / NAD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 58% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,100 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,589 (35,259 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)