Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia vs Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07133 CHF / NAD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 55% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,900 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,137 (43,973 N$) in Windhoek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)