Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07471 CHF / NAD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 55% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,750 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,682 (22,514 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)