Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14183 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 42% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,779 (元26,646) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (28 minutes ago)