Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia vs Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07160 CHF / NAD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 63% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,300 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,334 (32,596 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)