Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CHF / COP
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 62% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,175 (COL$3,503,528) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)