Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CHF / COP
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 62% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,750 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,418 (COL$4,181,423) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)