Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 CHF / COP
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 63% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,600 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,780 (COL$8,338,619) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)