Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CHF / COP
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 60% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,006 (COL$2,921,321) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)