Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CHF / COP
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 59% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,271 (COL$3,645,295) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)