Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 CHF / MNT
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 67% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 823 (2,028,431 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)