Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 CHF / VND
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 58% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,000 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,524 (59,697,103 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (23 minutes ago)