Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00031 CHF / COP
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 71% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,913 (COL$6,087,324) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)