Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CHF / COP
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,142 (COL$3,297,669) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)