Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.717 CHF / LYD *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 42% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,750 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,164 (3,015 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)