Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00067 CHF / LBP
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 36% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,997 (2,979,866 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (28 minutes ago)