Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00065 CHF / LBP
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 43% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,775 (2,748,011 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)