Cost of living comparison between Trinidad, Bolivia and Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14702 CHF / BOB
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 63% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 930 ($b6,323) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)