Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.961 CHF / USD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 41% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,804 ($3,957) in Toledo, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (44 minutes ago)