Cost of living comparison between Toledo, Ohio, United States and Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.993 CHF / USD
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 37% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,587 ($1,597) in Toledo, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)