Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14605 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 55% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,136 (元7,775) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (about 2 hours ago)