Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14915 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 56% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,861 (元19,182) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)