Cost of living in Tianjin, China vs Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14668 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 57% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,100 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,042 (20,736元) in Tianjin.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 3 hours ago)