Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14988 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 55% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,200 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,789 (元18,607) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)