Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01627 CHF / MZN
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 37% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,200 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 3,890 (239,043 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)