Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aarau, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04217 CHF / HNL
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 55% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 2,500 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,135 (L 26,916) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)