Cost of living comparison between Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00032 CHF / UZS
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 58% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 3,125 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 1,321 (4,148,638 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)