Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aarau, Switzerland
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 CHF / UZS *
Do you live in Aarau? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 68% cheaper than in Aarau (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 7,100 in Aarau you would need to make just about CHF 2,257 (9,600,730 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (43 minutes ago)